Saturday, July 12, 2008

Biography

Hi to all, My name is Naveen Singhvi. I was born on 12th September, 1983 in the Udaipur district in the rural area Salumber. I have two sisters. Both are married. My father name is Mr. Badami Lal Singhvi. He is a Lib. Teacher in a school and also President of Mahavir International, Salumber. My Mother name is Anila Devi Singhvi.

I got a name "Raj" from my best friend in 2002, then my name has been changed and made Naveen Raj Singhvi. I did marriage in April, 2005 and got a perfect partner of my life. Her name is Sunita Raj Singhvi.

Best Friend: Hitendra Doshi. Today he is a doctor and he always lived with me in any situation.

Education Life: I did 12th from Board of Ajmer, Rajasthan and passed by IIIrd division and after 12th I started to write Poem then I did B.Sc. from Bhupal Nobles College, Udaipur and I failed and decided I will leave study and do something business. but Smt. Sudha Mahatma (she is my neighbor and also a teacher in Taheria School, Salumber) asked me about life, career, all upcoming problems in life after a period. and changed my mind toward education way. Then I got an admission in VBPC, Udaipur and did Diploma in Information Technology. There I made four friends. Hemant Purohit, Anirudh Pareek, Manoj Jain, and Deendayal Paliwal. actually five friends. fifth is Rakesh Nainani. all are my good friend and always helped me in any critical those came in my student life. and also a friend as sister Yogita, I called her Pinki. She is very intelligent girl so she failed in diploma. (Sorry Pinki but SACH HAMESH KADWA HOTA HAI). After completing Diploma, I did B.E. with Honors Degree. In B.E. I got a sister Neha Vijayvargia. She is really intelligent and obediently and always ate only 2 Chapati and said I have completed my lunch and second "Galat baat hai". I called her Gudiya. got good friends Tanveer Khan, Nikhilesh Lohar, Amit Pareek and then I completed B.E. and selected in indiaNIC Infotech Ltd., Ahmedabad. there I learned PHP/MySql and Smarty. Continue.....

Thanks

1 comment:

amita agarwal said...

it's make me cry.....................