Monday, June 14, 2010

Why 'naveenos' established?

I am a Web Developer. obviously I can not develop any application without help so I searched on the google and found solutions of my problems.. But some times I did not got solution then I tried to solve at my end level.
What was result? I have been solved my problems...
Then I thought, many developers need help same like me but due to time problem, or upper level pressure he is not able to write code to solve problem in small time... so I established naveenos. It is helpful to develop your projects.
Right now it provides few information but you can put comments on the site, put your problems on my mail so I can solve your problem if it is possible for me..
Before naveenos.com its name was naveenkumarjain.com but due to some problems I have changed to naveenos.com and today it is more useful site for many developers.


No comments: